Local Resource Guide To Help You Find and Explore The PNW!
What To Do in Tacoma WA this weekend?
Are you looking for some fun things to do in Tacoma WA this weekend? Look no further than your local guide, Clever Neighbor.
If you’re planning a visit to Tacoma and are seeking info on what Tacoman’s are up to when the sun sinks below the horizon, we’ve got a list of the real tacoma nightlife. These are some of the best places to enjoy the Tacoma nightlife whether you’re from Tacoma or from across the globe.
- Rock the Dock for vodka cocktails
- Beach Tavern near Narrow’s Bridge for awesome beer
- Tacoma’s top restaurants
- Club Silverstone bustling dancefloor
- New Frontier Lounge event calendar
- Tacoma festival First Night Tacoma
- One of the best views of the Tacoma Narrow’s Bridge can be found nearby at the War Memorial Park
- Owen Beach in Pt. Defiance Park is one spot to find rentals in the Summer
Now that you know about some great things to do in Tacoma, WA, you should catch up on some of the Tacoma News and know the ins and outs of what’s going on in Tacoma.
Visit Clever Neighbor to get Tacoma WA News
Our local newspaper the Tacoma News Tribune and South Sound Magazine are some of the best places to get daily news updates about Tacoma and surrounding cities like Puyallup, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Lakewood, Fife, Milton, Edgwood, Graham, Lacey and more. But Clever Neighbor may not have daily news, there is plenty of news about the region featured on our site.
- See a pod of orcas and we have details on their timing in Tacoma
- Current toll price of the Narrows Bridge
- All of the latest happenings in Tacoma on the Clever Neighbor Instagram Page
The Best Hotels and Restaurants in Tacoma WA
Some of the best hotels and restaurants in the Pacific Northwest are located in Tacoma, WA. From fine dining to drive-thru, you’ll find a wide selection of restaurants to please any palette.
And for hotels and B&B’s, there are a huge selection to choose from. The luxurious hotel Marriott in downtown Tacoma, to the waterfront Silver Cloud or a travelers motel with easy access from Interstate 5. The tougher question is which one to choose!
Hotels in Tacoma, WA
- Titlow Lodge, a former hotel built in the craftsman tradition, in Titlow Park.
- Downtown Tacoma is the Hotel Murano Tacoma WA
- Silver Cloud Hotel at Point Ruston
- Hotel Marriott luxury hotel in Downtown Tacoma
- Within talking distance of Titlow Park is Boathouse 19 restaurant
- Indochine is ideal if for enjoying a romantic meal with your better half!
- If you love seafood, Wildfin is a great spot to visit
- El Gaucho is a high-quality steak restaurant
- New American Cuisine, you won’t be disappointed with what Bar Bistro
- Duke’s Seafood & Chowder offers lovely views from your table
- Interactive dining experience, you’ll love a meal at the Melting Pot