Go for a Washington custom homes company that offers the exact services you are looking for.
The Best Custom Homes Company
The best Washington custom homes company is Stringham Custom Homes. We are the best because we are licensed by the relevant regulatory bodies and we are insured and bonded. We ensure that every custom home project we undertake is completed in time (4 to 6 months for a whole house remodel and 7 to 60 days for a bathroom or kitchen remodel). We have custom home services fit for every budget.
Comprehensive Services by the Best Custom Homes Company
One of our custom home services is home additions. We could add an elevator, a garage, a game room, a mud room, a bar, a pool house, an exercise studio, a bedroom, a nursery, a kitchen, or any other room you need. Our service includes the design process.
Another of our custom home services is outdoor living area design and construction. We will help you build everything from a barbecue island to an outdoor wine refrigerator and from stainless steel grills to food storage areas. Our team will help turn your garage into a useful and functional space. We will include such features as remote control access in the design.
We Stringham Custom Homes, we will customize your home to include such features as hidden panic rooms, master suites, and home theaters. Our team is well trained and experienced in concrete works and we do everything from concrete crack repair to concrete engraving. Our major service is, however, kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
Custom Homes for More Practical and Comfortable Home
- Remodeling is important because it allows you to meet local fire and building codes.
- We customize the home to ensure it is ‘green’.
- Customization improves function (such as increasing the number of cabinets) and style.
- Some customizations (such as asbestos inspection and removal) improve the health of all family members.
- Remodeling includes the removal of rotting and damaged parts, which improves the structural integrity of the home. It is when customizing the home that you will notice problems that would have gone unnoticed.
Read more on home repairs and the importance of remodeling at http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/states/washington/homeownership/homerepairs and http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/swfa/greenbuilding/ respectively.